Due to concerns about COVID-19, some programs have been cancelled this summer while others have been modified to conform to current guidelines. Please consult the drop-down information for the status of each program in 2020.
SSCA Progams 2020
The SSCA programming is planned and ready to run for Summer 2020! We hope to see everyone at the SSCA property this upcoming cottage season. If we are still practicing social distancing this summer, we will make plans to run some of our events in a different way to keep us connected, inspired, and healthy!
Here are some events and dates to put on your calendar:
- Cottage Social, Kids: Capture the Flag……CANCELLED
- Cottage Social and Dessert Auction Fundraiser, Kids: Amazing Race and Piñata…..CANCELLED
- Regatta and Art Show……CANCELLED
- Flashlight Readers (Kid’s Book Club Event)….MODIFIED
- Cottage Social, Kids: Island Team Challenge!!…..CANCELLED
- First Ever Outer Island Adventure Race (all ages) – TBD
- Aquafit (deep water with belt) will be held Wednesdays 3:30 to 4:30 and Saturdays…..TBD
- Kids Multi-sport Conditioning and Ice Cream Making – Mondays and Thursdays 3:00-4:00…..CANCELLED
- Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve….Kids in the Biosphere- MODIFIED
- Yoga – CANCELLED
- Saturday, July 4th, Shoreline Clean-up- MODIFIED
- Sea Kayak Trips- July 25th, August 2nd and 22nd
Stay tuned to the SSCA newsletter, and check our website calendar for upcoming dates for Art Classes, a Standard First Aid Course (including certification and use of a defibrillator) and a RC Plane & Boat Event…..CANCELLED
For any questions on the above programming, please reply to email@example.com
Hope to see you soon!!!