Already a member? Welcome back!
Sign in to manage your account and pay your dues here:
Want to become a member of the SSCA?
What is the Sans Souci and Copperhead Association?
Since 1903, the SSCA has partnered with other organizations on the Bay (Georgian Bay Association, Georgian Bay Forever, Georgian Bay Land Trust and Georgian Bay Biosphere Reserve) to keep its members informed about local matters and to advocate for sustaining our unique environment. At the same time, numerous summer activities are offered to cottagers and their guests at the Community Centre on Frying Pan Island.
- Community Centre on Frying Pan Island offers a variety of fun and informative programs for all ages (children’s Day Camp, Environment Day, Sailing Camp and Regattas, Book Club, Bridge Club, Yoga, yearly Regatta, Cottage Social potluck dinners and more!)
- SSCA web-site contains member contact information, Regatta results, Annual General Meeting minutes, useful information on local businesses and more.
- Special member’s price for Day Camp
- Access to the SSCA Emergency Response program
- Automatically become a member of the Georgian Bay Association (GBA).
Join this community of individuals who treasure the Sans Souci area of Georgian Bay and help us preserve it!