2021 SSCA Membership Dues
On behalf of the SSCA Board, we want to thank you for your continued support especially in these challenging times.
With our fiscal year starting Jan 1, 2021, your 2021 SSCA Membership Dues are now due.
Along with your dues payment, please consider making contributions to the Community Centre Fund (to support SSCA’s infrastructure), to the Contingency Fund (for unexpected expenditures), and/or to the GBA (to further support our Association’s umbrella organization).
Electronic payment is now made easier this year with several online payment options.
eTransfer from a Canadian Bank Account
To send an eTransfer, follow these instructions on screen:
- Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the account.
- Add email@example.com as the recipient’s email.
- Enter the total amount – Full Membership Fee is $165.00 Cdn. Associate (under 30) Membership Fee is $50.00 Cdn
- In the Message field, enter your First and Last name. And for contributions, indicate the amount(s) and fund(s) mentioned above we should allocate your donation to.
- No need to enter a security question and password as we have registered for Interac e-Transfer® Autodeposit.
Credit Card payment via PayPal and to make membership updates
To make an online payment ($165 Cdn plus PayPal fee), go to the SSCA web-site membership page (www.ssca.info/membership
/) and follow the login steps to view/edit your membership profile and to submit your dues payment(s).
Payment by cheque
While administratively more costly, annual dues can be paid by mailing a cheque for $171.66 Cdn ($165 Cdn plus admin fee) with this form to:
SANS SOUCI AND COPPERHEAD ASSOCIATION
c/o Sue Anderson, Permanent Secretary
561 Avenue Road, Suite 206, Toronto, Ontario M4V 2J8
Include any changes to your contact information.