Become A Member
Help us preserve it!
Become a member of the Sans Souci and Copperhead Association.
The SSCA, founded in 1903, is a vibrant community of over 450 cottage families and residents who enjoy this
special part of the Bay and want to preserve it for present and future generations.
Become part of a community of like-minded individuals who treasure our island lifestyle. Some of the member benefits include:
- Our Community Centre on Frying Pan Island offers a variety of fun and informative programs for all ages (children’s day camp, environment day, church on the rock, book club, bridge club, yoga, yearly regatta, pot luck dinners and more!)
- Our Year Book contains member contact information and other useful information, including local contacts, information on local companies, regatta results, Annual General Meeting information, and more.
- Special Members price for day camp!
- Access to the SSCA Emergency Response program (1-844-868-0068)
- Water testing program for cottage drinking water
- Automatically become a member of the Georgian Bay Association (GBA). The GBA is an umbrella group of 20 cottage associations, representing over 4,000 families along the eastern and northern shores of Georgian Bay. Formed in 1916, our mandate to act as stewards of the fragile and finite water and land resources of the Bay has not changed over almost 100 years.
Come join a committee and help
make great things happen!